Dear Stupid Diary.
In the space of four hours, I managed the following:
- Hurt my back so that it feels like my spine and my rib cage are at war. Breathing is excruciating. How? I have no idea.
- Lose my cell phone. The third one this year. The only bright side of that – is that whoever picked up and decided to keep it instead of find the owner – will have turned it off – but the 8am, 9am, 4pm and 8pm alarms I have set will still go off. And they cant disable it – meaning they will have to destroy the phone to make it stop.
- Lost two full boxes of cigarettes. I am in the habit of resting them on the hoods of peoples cars when I stand outside and smoke. I am also in habit of forgetting them there – and when the car drives away, so do my smokes.
- Walked into a punching bag. Its bright red and yellow. Apparently my blind spot is everything in front of me.
- Sort circuited the entire training room. I don’t know how. Something to do with the water I spilled in the air con unit.
I really hate the office. Three floors of war zone.