I have been nominated for the ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ by the lovely https://mbbendt.wordpress.com/
Thank you so much for the nomination! – And for explaining – because I had no idea what was going on 🙂
The rules are as follows:
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award. Done. 🙂
- Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post. Done:)
- Share 7 facts/or things about yourself… Right. Okay.
- Nominate about 15 bloggers you admire and inform nominees by commenting on their blog. Will Do.
Seven things I can tell you about myself:
- I was born two months early. I was impatient then and I am impatient now.
- I am half deaf in my right ear and legally too blind to drive.
- I have Synaesthesia. I taste what I hear. My senses mix together. Taste. Colour. Sound…. and different days of the week are spent feeling like I am either being tagged by a miserable or a manic person. I add emotion to texture. Literally. And everyone I speak to has a series of numbers attached to them.
- I once faked a panic attack on a flight from Dubai to London because I wanted an isle seat.
- I am 34, and I have only ever been to four clubs. (Party type clubs). I have been escorted out of all four for assaulting someone.
- I have been clean and sober off hard drugs and booze for 5 years.
- I am 4ft11. 152cm tall. ‘Armpit’ height for men, and beautiful cleavage height for most women.
Boring, I know.
Tag, you’re it:
Some I wanted to tag but I see you have already been tagged. So… thank you for ‘M’ for my nomination. I look forward to seeing what the folk I have nominated have to say.